Have you seen the viral video of the newly-released song 'Manikya Malaraya Poovi' from the upcoming Malayalam film Oru Adaar Love. Why do you think a Malayalam video has gone so viral? It is because of high-school love. Everybody likes the pure innocent teenage love and lots of memories come rushing in our mind.
The music is composed by Shaan Rahman. This heart-warming high school romance is winning everyone's heart for all the good reasons and making this Valentine's Day very special.
The way the boy and the girl look at each other is adorable. But the girl's expression has made her an overnight sensation.
Here is all you need to know about the girl who winked and won hearts in this Malayalam video. She has become a sensation just before Valentine's Day:
1. Her name is Priya Prakash Varrier and she is almost 18 years old. She studies in B Com in Vimala College, Thrissur, Kerala.
2. She is a Malayalam actress set to make her debut in Omar Lulu's movie, Oru Adaar Love.
3. The girl's expressions are the talk of the town. Her Instagram account reveals that she is a Mohiniyattam dancer and now we know the root of her talent.
4. The pretty girl has participated in many fashions shows in Kochi including Aiswaryarani 2017.
5. Her debut film 'Oru Adaar Love' is about to release and she is already working on her next project.
6. Priya Prakash Varrier is multi-talented. She is also a lovely singer.
When a video goes viral on the internet, there has to be some hilarious memes on Twitter. Clips from the cute love-story are now part of many funny memes. Twitteratis have come up with far-fetched references and it had somewhat helped in the publicity of the upcoming Malayalam film 'Oru Adaar Love'. The debutante is already a sensation owing to social media.
And while everyone is sharing the clip from this Malayalam video on social media, you go ahead with your own plans for the Valentine's Day! Plan a perfect day for your loved one.
Courtesy: Instagram and Youtube