The start of something new and something fresh is arriving in just a few days with the end of 2018!
New Year's Eve is just a few days away and the official party season is going to start soon. You must be all set to hit the season with a bang. Even with winters, you need to look your glamorous best at the year-end parties.
But everything will be incomplete if you don't have the correct set of makeup. So this party season, steal the limelight with the right hair and makeup.
Thus, have a look at the list of makeup list essentials for New Year's party by Sabhya Dutta- Director at Looks Salon:
- Subtle blush is a year-round must, but this season's trendy rouge is inspired by the rosy glow you get when there's a nip in the air.
- Get bolder, more defined brows without a product-y look. Inspired by professional brow tinting, these temporary tints deepen the colour of your arches to enhance their shape, with the effects lasting up to a few days.
- Full, false lashes on your top lash line invariably make your eyes look larger and more awake. Keep the rest of your makeup palette neutral for a look that's modern, rather than overdone.
- A red lip as the centre-piece of a polished makeup look is classic, but it can also awaken otherwise low-key makeup, like a little smudgy eyeliner.
- Smoky eyes are always a favourite, but applying jewel tones like blue, emerald, and indigo bring out your eyes and add the 60's flair to your face.
- Colour your lovely locks in Coffee Balayage. We are sure you have already seen balayage on the street, but have you seen the beautiful bean colour spilt in balayage? Get your hair coloured in the same old balayage technique but in dark espresso or soft latte brew shade.
- Put some drama into the hairstyle. One way to opt for it is by voluminising your regular braids. It looks more amazing with curly hair.
- Middle part your hair and you can pull off any silhouette with that. Be it any length -- blobs or ultra long locks -- deep middle parts can be your next glam look for the season. You can accessorize it with barrettes and pins.