Wedding day is the biggest day in the life of every girl. She just wants to look gorgeous on her special day. A girl could be nervous and excited at the same time on her wedding day. If you are looking for some simple yet perfect makeup tips then don't worry ladies, we are here to help you.
The blushing bride is going to be the star of the occasion and she wishes to look the best. Make sure, you go for the products that will suit your skin and match your personality. We will discuss some simple beauty tricks that will help improve your beauty quotient manifold.
1. Use a right lip brush, gel foundation and lighter tones for a radiant look. Do not overdo makeup and you will get loads of complements from your near and dear ones for your carefully done makeup. Search the internet for latest trends in bridal makeup. There are several websites where you can find latest makeup trends and images to choose your style.
2. Follow the latest trends in wedding make up for your special day. To look stunning on your wedding day, choose the makeup style that is latest and exclusive. For mehendi function, the bride should avoid heavy makeup. She should go for light makeup touch, light tone blush, lip gloss and light lipstick. For the wedding day, she should go for dark reddish tone bridal makeup according to her dress. Right makeup will add extra charm to a bride's overall look and make her look gorgeous.
3. Everything should be perfect for your special day. A bride should prepare well to avoid last minute embarrassment. Every girl dreams of having a charming and glowing face on her big day. For this, she has to follow some simple routine, from cleansing to moisturising her face. You must cleanse your face 3-4 times a day and then moisturize to protect it from dust and dirt. To get rid of oiliness and dullness of the face, apply a face pack.
4. Face makeup tips: You need to apply the primer first on your skin to set the makeup for hours. The bride must choose the right foundation for her skin. The colour of your foundation should look natural. A right foundation will cover all the spots and marks over your face. Apply concealer to hide the dark circles and unwanted red spots.
5. Face powder is needed to set up the foundation for long hours. Blush is a must to look flawless in your wedding images. Blush the apples of your cheeks with the help of a brush.
6. Eye makeup tips: Before applying eye makeup, one must choose a light colour eye shadow as the base. After setting the base, you can apply an eyeshadow colour of your choice. Make sure that the colour of eyeshadow matches your wedding dress. Use a gel based liner to line your eyes as it lasts for over 12 hours. Mascara is a must for eye makeup. It will make your lashes look more stunning. Always choose waterproof mascara for best results.
7. Lip makeup tips: A bride must choose a dark lipstick matching her attire. Use a lip liner to line your lips and then fill it with the lipstick. You must use a powder or foundation on your lips to keep it on place for hours. If you have thin lips then avoid using lip liner on the outline. Just use it to colour the lips from outside. First colour your lips with the lip liner and then apply lipstick. Pink and red are the most common shades but you can try brown and beige shades. These colours are extensively used for new bridal makeup these days
8. Hairstyle tips: Hairstyle has significant effect on your overall look. Try different hair styles months before your wedding. Accessorise your hair style with clips and tiaras to get extra gorgeous looks. Try new bridal makeup trends and hair styles.
9. You can go for a classic look rather than trying different styles.
10. Use gel foundation primer instead of loose powder.
11. Choose golden toned bases and concealers as these will appear better in images.
12. Use natural colours to look great.
13. Do waxing and facials 3 to 4 days before the wedding.
14. Schedule a bridal makeup consultation program at least a month before the wedding.
15. Use shimmer highlights for perfect pictures.
16. You must use a brow powder one shade deeper than your natural hair colour. It will make your brows look good.
17. Always go for waterproof eyeliner and mascara as it is long lasting and won't run with your tears. So, waterproof eye makeup is the best choice.
18. If your eye lashes are small and you are applying false eyelashes then you must practice it before the wedding day.
19. Choose a pinky peach or rosy colour for your cheeks for a natural look. Focus on blushing the apples of your cheeks and blend it towards the hairline.
20. Apply lip colour using a lip brush. For long lasting lip colour, you must first fill your lips with lip liner and then apply lipstick. It will soften your lips and provide you a natural look.
21. Use a lip liner of the same colour as your lipstick.
So get ready to rock on your special day with these wedding tips.