Eyeliner is one of the trickiest of all makeup products. Getting a perfect stroke is everyone’s dream come true.
Do you face problem in getting it right? Do not worry as it is very common. You need to practice and also put liners correctly.
We have listed a few common eyeliner mistakes that you are making every day:
1.You might be using the wrong eyeliner: Liquid eyeliners give a great finish but they dry up very quickly. On the other hand, waterproof or long-wear pencil will give you a little time for blending; hence it is good for beginners.
2. Stretching the eye when you draw on the eyeliner: It is not a good idea as the eyeliner bounce back along with the skin. The texture looks bad.
3. Choosing the wrong applicator: Select a brush or use felt-tip applicator depending on your practice. Many people fail while using the liquid eyeliner.
4. You only line your lower lash line: It gives a bottom-heavy effect. One should line the upper lash line for a youthful look and a lighter shade on the lower lash line.
5. Closing your eye while drawing cat eye: People tend to do this and it is one of the Common eyeliner mistakes that you are making every day. One must keep the eyes open to avoid an uneven look. When your eyes are closed, you can't see where the crease at the corner of the eye falls.
6. Using black liner in your waterline: Lining the waterline is not a good idea. Even if you try it then avoid black liners. It can make your eyes look smaller.
7. Lining the whole eye: Apply eyeliner on the outer part of the upper lash line, avoiding the lower lash line entirely. This will instantly make your eyes look bigger.
These were some of the common eyeliner mistakes that you are making every day. First learn to avoid these, and then no one can stop you from getting that picture-perfect look. Try more of winged eyeliners, cat-eye and smokey eye look.