"Many of us spend our lives saying we would give anything for love, while we're often really pushing it away."- Merle Shain
Relationships are very fragile and need special care to sustain. The complication of relationships is everyone's problem, even if the person is the most successful actress of Bollywood. It is Deepika Padukone who resides in the hearts of million fans but faces trouble in maintaining her own relationships.
She talks about her childhood friends -- some of them have drifted apart and some have come even closer. Friendship is something that each soul treasures and it is a great privilege to have a few genuine good friends. This issue may seem a common man's problem but when a person gains success, maintaining relationships becomes way more challenging.
Well-wishers stay closer and keep motivating. Some people get intimidated or jealous and distance themselves. There are others who have good intentions but are unable maintain their friendship owing to their daily struggles of life.
The complication of relationships remains the same for common people and celebrities. It spares none and demands similar patterns of nurturing and care to make them work.
Recently, in an event, Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone openly spoke about relationship issues. It was the day of the launch of Hema Malini's official biography.
Hema Malini was popularly known as 'Dream Girl'. The yesteryear actress said that Deepika deserves the tag of the modern day Dream Girl, which made her overwhelmed with joy.
Watch Deepika Padukone pouring her out about the complication of relationships:
We bring to you 5 ways to deal with the complications of relationships:
1. Be involved: Both the parties must show involvement in the relationship. When it comes to sharing your life with someone, you have to share each others' problems, secrets, happiness and everything under the sun. To be precise, you should try to involve yourselves in each other's lives.
2. Communicate: Involvement can be successful only if there is communication. One should talk more. It is seen often now that couples use social media even while they are sitting together. Then what is the point of spending that time together? Communication means there should be a dialogue and clear discussion of each other's problems. This is one of the best ways to deal with the complication of relationships.
3. Stop continuous criticism: It is good to be open about your dislikes but that doesn't mean that you will go on with your criticism. One should not judge the partner or try to change his/her habits and ways unless they are too serious and harming you. If you think there is something wrong with his actions, then just let them know without judgement and give them time to deal with the problem on their own. You must be patient.
4. Discover each other: Trying to find more and more about your partner will keep the relationship fresh and alive. One must not feel dull and stagnant after a long phase of your romantic relationship. Knowing a person has no end. Try finding small, little things about each other.
5. Stay away from negativity: Always be young at heart, as it will help you to remain cheerful. Happiness is infectious. If you are happy, then automatically your partner shares your happiness and there is no space for complications. Say goodbye to all negativities and make your relationship smooth and free of all complications.
Listen to Deepika Padukone and use these 5 tips to help your relationships work. Do not let the routine life take a toll on your relationships. The complications of relationships are not impossible to deal with; all you need is a little patience and genuine desire to improve matters.
Video Courtesy: Youtube/ANI Official