We all know how difficult dating can be in today's fast paced lives. And if you are new to the dating game, then more the pressure! It is thus, obvious that you are bound to make certain mistakes while dating because no one can be a pro. In fact, guys who claim to be pro and experienced might also be making some common dating mistakes without even realizing it!
Today, we are going to tell you about 6 types of common mistakes that guys tend to make while dating and also how to fix them. So, guys fasten your seats belt, take a deep breath and get ready to know where you have been going wrong in the dating game.
6 types of common mistakes that you should avoid:
1. Admitting you are nervous: Granted, if you have been out of the dating game for long, you are bound to feel awkward and nervous. But, that doesn't mean you need to acknowledge that in front of your date! You should come out as cool and confident, not awkward and nervous.
2. Trying to act as carefree: If you wish to look cool, then impress her with your thoughts, not your attitude! You shouldn't come out as aloof, nonchalant or too carefree about the date. After all, the girl expects you to be a little serious about the date. DO NOT BE RUDE to women. Be confident, but not overconfident.
3. Spending too much time on your phone: Another common mistake that guys make is spending too much time on their phones. Checking your phone every few minutes is distracting and leads to poor conversation. Not to mention the fact, that the girl might think you are interested in someone else.
4. Not planning out something interesting: We are not asking you to go over the top on the very first date (not a good move either!). But you should at least have the basics of the date figured out. If you can't think of a place, then try to find out what your date is interested in. It will show what a caring person you are.
5. Talking too much about the past or future: Asking her if she is interested in having kids or working after marriage is a big NO. Alternatively, you shouldn't also be dwelling too much on your past affairs. Talking about your date's ex-boyfriend is one dating mistake that you should definitely avoid.
6. Playing mind games: We know there are several dating websites that tell you to answer a question with a question, show 10 minutes late for a date and many such silly things. However, this is a DATING MISTAKE and you should fix it by coming out as natural as you are.
So, now you know why you haven't been getting a second date. It's time to fix your mistake. Next time you go out on a date with a girl, try not to make these 6 common dating mistakes. Happy Dating!