Bangs are fringes that sweep across the forehead. But they are much more than just fringes. It is a great way to transform your face and flaunt a new look!
Alia Bhatt flaunted a super cute hairstyle with thick, blunt bangs for the digital cover of fashion magazine, Elle. This pretty picture was available on the official Instagram page of the magazine.
Bangs draw immediate attention to our face. Celebrity hairstylist Gabriel Georgiou gave Alia Bhatt this amazing look which seems to be tailor-made for her face-type and bubbly nature. The hairstyle acted as a striking accessory to her chic structured metallic ruffled top by designer Amit Aggarwal.
Bangs accentuate the shape and definition of our face. But it is a hard decision to make if you are ready to sport this look. But Alia's look can be an inspiration.
The latest picture proves that blunt bangs are awesome for adding an edge to an otherwise boring hairstyle. Alia's blunt bangs brings focus to her best features -- her lips and eyes. It also makes her look even younger by softening her whole face.
Points to keep in mind before trying out Blunt Bang hairstyle:
1. The most important point is the shape of your face. If you have a long face shape then do not try a blunt bang haircut, go for softly shaped style or long side sweep. For round face one can try heavy fringe with longer side pieces.
2. Bangs require frequent trimming. Trim your hair to maintain the look.
3. You have to invest quite a lot of time in styling bangs. When you get up in the morning the bangs are completely messed up and need to be shampooed, blow dried and combed accordingly. You do not have the privilege of pulling your hair up in a ponytail.
4. It is not a good idea to use flat irons to fix your bangs. The high temperature can spoil the look.
5. Use heat protecting creams to keep the hair safe.
6. Women who have fine textured hair can add some highlights to create the appearance of fullness.
7. Even natural oil at the scalp can make your bangs look dull and oily, so one can use dry shampoo at the roots.
8. People with fine hair can sport blunt bangs for a fuller appearance and the ones with wavy hair can opt for a longer fringe that can be swept aside.
Thus, it is a good idea to try bangs, if not the blunt one, you can go for the softer version. Look at the amazing picture of Alia Bhatt and then make your decision. The Highway actress never fails to amaze us with her fashion sense and hairstyles!