Anastasia Knyazevav, Russian girl whose Instagram account is run by her mother, has become a sensation. She is being hailed as the 'most beautiful girl in the world'.
Sadly, her popularity has not been limited to praises. The photos on her page have received inappropriate messages from men.
Some have criticised her mother for running the page of her young daughter "inviting online predators" by posting pictures.
Some creepy people have suggested her to grow her fringes so that she would look older! Millions of followers have termed her as 'perfect' and some said she looked like a doll!
"This is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her eyes," read one of the comments. Another post read: "I think she is the most beautiful girl on the earth."
How did the six year old girl become famous?
1. She had shot for high-profile advertising campaigns and her mother had been running the page since.
2. The six-year-old girl Russian child model had already modelled for major brands in Russia, including Amoreco and Kisabiano.
3. Anastasia was voted the face of Little Miss Aoki, a line from luxury couture fashion house Mischka Aoki, the previous year.
4. The young schoolgirl is represented by President Kids Management. Anna is the face of huge Russian brand Chobi Kids.
5. Anastasia is termed as new Thylane Blondeau! French model Thylane Blondeau, who is now 16, was famously called the most beautiful girl in the world after appearing on the cover of Vogue Enfants at the age of six.
The blue eyed-beauty is actually mesmerising. She truly looks like a living doll! But this type of exposure at such a young age is being viewed negatively too. And some of the comments that raise important issues could not be ignored.
Some of these thought-provoking comments were:
1)"I'd like to know how much make-up her parents give her before each photo".
2)"Why she doesn't smile? She is a child .."
Online accounts for babies and young children are very cute however, some experts believe that by introducing little ones to the virtual world is also opening them up to the darker sides of it. This baby girl is winning hearts and may her career graph keeps rising.
With Inputs from Mirror.co.uk