At the 71st Cannes Film Festival, Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor and Pakistani actress Mahira Khan shared a warm moment greeting each other and displaying bonhomie on May 14.
Both the actresses walked the red carpet for cosmetics giant L'Oreal Paris but before they stepped out, they were seen sharing a warm moment together as seen in a photograph doing the rounds on social media.
Sonam is seen planting a kiss on Mahira's forehead. She also tweeted to Mahira, who has made her debut at the gala this time: “Can't wait to hang out with you at Cannes.”
All about Sonam Kapoor Cannes 2018 look:
- After Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, it is time for Sonam Kapoor to stun everyone with her appearances at the 71st Cannes Film Festival.
- The 32-year- old actress, who recently got married, opted for a radiant and resplendent look in a dreamy and delicate pastel-hued Ralph and Russo embroidered lehenga for her first red carpet look
- The ensemble with an attached drape mimicking a dupatta, her hair loosely tied in a braid and accessorised with a detailed 'parandi.'
- With that, the highlighted eyes and nude make-up with statement earrings completed her look. She was styled by her sister Rhea Kapoor and Deep Kailey.
- She wore earrings by Chopard and the intricate henna design from her wedding still adorned the hands of the actresss.
- Sonam posted a picture on Instagram with the caption: "Wearing a dress that feels like it's made of starlight.”
- This is Sonam Kapoor’s eighth appearance at the Cannes Film Festival.
All about Mahira Khan Cannes 2018 look:
- All eyes are currently set on the much revered Cannes Film Festival where beauties from across the globe have made a dazzling red carpet appearance in the last few days.
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan made her debut this year at the French Riviera and looked gorgeous.
- The talented actress endorses beauty brand L'Oreal on the international platform. Mahira shared a few pictures on her Instagram account.
- At the 71st Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan wore a black off-shoulder flowy gown after the ensemble she was due to wear got stuck at the customs and did not turn up in time.
- "I'm nervous”, she wrote before making her red carpet debut, but her confident demeanour was a head-turner at the gala, where she and Sonam walked one after another.