Sabyasachi Mukherjee is everyone's favourite in the fashion world as he has carved a niche for himself with his unique collections. His creations stand out because of the romanticism with which he combines old world charm with conventional edginess.
His every range has a different story to tell. When it comes to bridal collections by Sabyasachi, it is an ethereal and dreamy tale. Neither too loud nor too subtle, his bridal pieces are perfect blends that highlight a bride's beauty. He creates dresses that make the bride feel like a princess with the power that these designer wear lends to the bride-to-be.
Sabyasachi's collections are regularly featured in all major fashion shows and they are also very popular with the Bollywood beauties. We have compiled a few Bollywood heroines showcasing Sabyasachi Mukherjee Bridal Collection.
1. Deepika Padukone: Recently, Deepika was seen in a 'Benares Revival Sari', featuring gold zari work and a heavy gold border with intricate detailing. She looked drop dead gorgeous in the Sabyasachi Mukherjee Bridal Collection.
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: She wore 'The Sabyasachi Red Matka Sari' from his latest Heritage Collection and looked like a royal queen which reminded us of her look in the film Jodhaa Akbar. Her hair tied in a low bun and adorned by a gajra was perfect for a festive look of a dignified married woman.
3. Vidya Balan: She wore this beautiful ensemble in bright hues which made her appear like poetry personified.
4. Soha Ali Khan: The woman hailing from the family of Nawabs also chose to wear a Sabyasachi Lehenga on her wedding day. The dress in a light shade with a tinge of orange with gold detailing is perfect for a royal marriage.
5. Kangana Ranaut: Kangana did a photo shoot for magazine cover where she was seen proclaiming her true bold personality wearing a Sabyasachi lehenga in red. It was designed with golden zari details and she wore striking jewellery from Sabyasachi's Bridal Jadau Collection in syndicate polki and spinel.
We leave it up to you to decide who wore it better and looked more stunning. Each one of the Bollywood beauties added their own sense of style to these lovely creations and it is nearly impossible to decide who perfected the look! Sabyasachi Mukherjee Bridal Collection is something that almost every women dream about.