Mehendi or henna is traditional practice of painting temporary designs on one's hands or legs. Every other Indian woman on this planet likes to put henna on her hands or legs for different occasions like their wedding day,raksha bandhan, karwa chauth or on some special ceremonies.
Most woman count their wedding day as one of the most important days of her life. And in order to enhance her wedding day look, she tends to put henna or mehendi on her hands and legs. Applying mehendi is a famous and traditional ritual which is considered auspicious.
These outstanding mehendi designs are so special, they will surely make your day by attracting all attention to you:
1. Jaali design is one of the most loved by brides when it comes to adorning their beautiful hands
2. Enter the new phase of your life while walking along with the flowers
3. When you want your hands to look pretty, go for these gorgeous leafy designs
4. When traditions are streaming in your blood, go all out and cover your hands with these intricate designs
5. Give a mix of leaves and flowers to your new starting
6. Give your hands royal treatment with these breathtaking Arabic mehendi designs.
Gift your beautiful hands the richness of henna on your D-day! These beautiful mehendi designs for your hands will make your journey fragrant and colourful. Let the deep shade of henna add its touch to your new life.