Got engaged? If you do not already follow a daily beauty regimen, it's high time you begin! After all, every bride wants to look and feel extra special on her wedding day and glowing skin with perfect make up adds to that queenly feeling.
Your bridal make-up needs to be perfect at any cost. After all, it's the most memorable day of your life and all eyes will be on you. Moreover, the resulting photographs will last a lifetime. Who wants to be reminded of their annoying pimple or the peek-a-boo acne every time they open their wedding album?
Here are some essential bridal make-up tips to look flawless and perfect on your special day:
Your bridal make-up must complement your wedding attire. From choosing the best makeup products, making your skin glow, to choosing the right combination of colors for your makeup, these tips will set you up for a flawless wedding makeup.
Dos and Don'ts
Know the fundamental duties of keeping your facial skin and skin youthful and healthy. The fundamentals are to massage your skin with youthful skin oil daily, drink plenty of lukewarm water, and avoid consuming those spices that are not healthy for your skin.
- Have a facial one week before your wedding and make sure you exfoliate so that your face looks radiant and bright on the special day
- Try a good herbal facial and mask to make your skin look natural, fresh and hydrated
- Pay attention to the rest of your skin including your neck and hands. Polish off the dead skin cells with a good Vitamin E included scrub for silky smooth skin. Avoid applying this a night before wedding; rather try it a few days before
- Go for a Vitamin E hand treatment and a good manicure to feel the difference in your hands
- Choose a correct formula for your skin type as it will create the base for your wedding makeup
- You need a rich moisturizer if your skin is dry
- Keep your make up oil free if you are from a warmer climate
- Don't forget to use lip balm for soft and supple lips
Dos and Don'ts
First and foremost, you must keep your eye healthy to prevent your eye from discharging. A little pus on your eye will ruin everything. Make sure you are immune from Conjunctivitis as when it discharges, it is disgusting.
- You can try applying the eye-make up before your final powder, mousse or skin base so that if there are any imperfections or fallout from the eye shadow, you can clean the mess easily
- Always use waterproof formulas for eyeliners, eye shadow, primers and mascara
- Use an eyelash curler to open up your eyes before applying mascara
- Don't go for false lashes if you don't want to look dramatic; rather corner lashes are a better option for a relatively simpler look
- Refer to some wedding makeup tutorials to get the most appropriate look for your face. Do take into account your wedding attire
- Don't pluck your eyebrows on the wedding morning; instead, get them shaped a week before the wedding day
Dos and Don'ts
Make sure you remove the dry and dead skin before you go down to business. Use warm while brushing your teeth and remove the dry lips by rubbing it off gently. Or, rub them off gently by applying sugar and Vaseline.
- Use a primer before applying lipstick. Outline them with a lip liner and then fill in with the same color
- Dot the middle of your lower lip with a slightly lighter shade to make your lips look fuller.
As the big day is approaching, keep in mind to ensure the bridal make-up to look drop dead gorgeous on your wedding day. Taking good care of your skin is a must before your wedding. Your bridal make up will be ruined if you neglect caring for your skin. Get enough sleep, drink plenty of water and avoid sunburns before your wedding.
To create a perfect bridal look, get the very best of bridal makeup tips and recommendations by professionals. Don't forget to take the weather under consideration before applying any kind of makeup!