Getting a healthier and stronger body is possible provided you follow some dietary regime and exercise. It is easier than you think; just make some easy changes to your lifestyle to achieve the desired results. Keep your willpower and results will be awesome. Healthy and strong body is home to a healthy mind. Your mental state directly impacts your physical state and vice-versa. Staying physically and mentally fit improves your overall health.
Focus on nutrition and exercises for best results. Don't forget that positive attitude is essential for staying fit and naturally healthy. Earlier you follow the natural health tips suggested by dieticians, better it is. Women need to take extra care of their body. They are more prone to health risks and so they need extra care to maintain their health. Women have many responsibilities as they need to care about the whole family and attend to regular household works. Women go through various stages like menstruation, pregnancy, menopause and other hormonal changes.
Anxiety, depression, weakness, anemia, thyroid, weight gain and osteoporosis are common in middle aged and elderly women. If proper care is not taken in good time, these ailments will have wider repercussions later on. Here are some natural health tips for women that will help them to stay fit and naturally beautiful.
Avoid stress: Stress is bad for mental as well as physical health. Follow these simple tips to combat stress:
1. Develop a hobby: Develop some hobby like dancing, music or swimming. It will divert your attention from stress and save you from negative thoughts coming to your mind.
2. Get a pet: Getting a pet will keep you physically and mentally healthy. Walk with your dog, play with a cat or clean a birdcage, these activities will decrease your anxiety and lower blood pressure.
3. Social networking: Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc. are best means to stay in touch with friends and people. Interacting with people you like will also help you keep stress away and alleviate your mood.
- Regular health checkup: Have a monthly or quarterly checkup to save you from any health disorders.
- Strengthening of bones: Add enough amount of calcium to your diet to prevent osteoporosis. Women are more prone to weakening of bones so they require extra calcium.
- Stay fit with regular exercise: Follow an exercise or yoga routine as per the availability of your free time. It will not only develop a stronger body, but also reduce your stress levels as well as make your joints strong.
1. Avoid elevators: Walk up and down through the stairs. Avoid lift or elevators.
2. Exercise: Get yourself into the habit of exercise. Go for yoga or meditation classes. Join a gym to make physical changes to your body.
3. Deep breathing: Try deep breathing exercises to improve your immune system.
- Control your weight: Controlling weight helps prevent many diseases and reduces health risks. Take fiber rich fruits, vegetables and protein rich food to control weight gain.
- Drink lots of water: Consume a sufficient amount of water every day. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to stay hydrated.
- Develop healthy eating habits: Follow the below daily natural health tips to get a healthy body and mind.
1. Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
2. Consume fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, cereals, fiber rich foods and lots of multicolored veggies. Opt for whole grain foods instead of processed foods.
3. Have a balanced diet rich in proteins and nutrients.
4. Restrict the consumption of saturated fats.
5. Calcium rich diet is necessary for women.
6. Restrict the consumption of sugary and fried foods. Also limit your consumption of salt.
7. Use cinnamon and turmeric in your cooking as they have many health benefits and help fight cancer.
Natural Skin Care
Taking good care of skin will make you look younger and beautiful. Here are some natural health tips for skin:
1. Taking a bath everyday is one of the most important natural health tips. Use herbal soaps and add oatmeal to make your bath time a delightful time.
2. Massage your skin with lemon juice or virgin oil at night.
3. Make a mixture of glycerin, rose water and lemon juice and apply it on your face half an hour before bath time to get a glowing skin.
4. Consume berries like strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to make your skin look younger and healthy. Berries are rich in vitamin C.
5. Use yogurt to get rid of tanned skin. Apply yogurt on the skin and leave it for half an hour, then wash it with lukewarm water.
6. To avoid dry arms and legs, mix six tablespoons of petroleum jelly with lemon juice and glycerin. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it as a moisturizing lotion weekly.
7. Rub coconut oil or castor oil on your nails gently every alternate day to give a natural shine to the nails. It will make them strong and save from breakage.
8. Apply lemon juice over the dark areas of your skin around elbows and knees. Leave it for 20 minutes and then scrub with warm water.
Natural Hair Care
Take good care of your hair also to avoid hair problems like split ends, hair fall and dandruff. Follow these natural health tips for hair care to get shiny and healthy hair:
1. Massage your scalp regularly with oils like jojoba oil and castor oil. This will give strength to the roots and prevent dandruff problems.
2. Coconut milk nourishes your hair and promotes hair growth. Apply coconut milk to the scalp and massage gently in the roots.
3. Eat healthy foods like cashew, almonds, avocado, chia seeds and hamp seeds to keep your hair moisturised and healthy.
4. Egg white is a natural conditioner for hair. Take half cup of egg white, mix it with any oil and apply it gently to hair. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Follow the above natural heath tips to maintain your overall health.