Everbody finds trouble in loosing weight faster. People usually take too long to loose weight. Best way to lose weight is to create a low-calorie eating plan that you can stick to for longer periods. Make safe and realistic lifestyle changes to reduce weight gradually. Monitor your diet and lifestyle behaviors and exercise regularly. There are plenty of tricks and tips on how to lose weight fast for women, some key ones among them are provided below.
1. Consume fewer calories: To lose weight fast, you need to cut out some calories from the food you eat. Making some changes in your calorie intake is the first step to losing weight.
- Never consume less than 1200 calories a day. Start keeping track on your calorie intake from all foods you eat and also measure portion sizes
- Health professionals recommend cutting out 500-700 calories from each day food intake. This will yield 1-2 pounds weight loss within a week
Studies have shown that diets comprising of mostly lean proteins and vegetables result in a quicker weight loss as compared to other dieting methods.
- Add a variety of lean protein options to your diet like eggs, low-fat dairy and sea-food
- Choose items like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, eggplants, kale, Swiss chard and green-leaf salad to eat at each meal and snack time
- Starchy foods are high in carbohydrates which you should limit to lose weight
- Add 1 serving of fruit to your diet daily
- If you are eating grain based food, make it 100 per cent whole grain. These are rich in fiber and other essential nutrients
- Having occasional snack is appropriate, include some lean protein in your snacks, it will help you feel satisfied
- Consume 8 to 10 glasses of water daily
- If you are struggling with overeating, drink at least two glasses of water before meal, as it will help filling your stomach
Speed up your metabolism
1. Increase your cardio: Exercises will help you lose weight more quickly. It burns calories and speeds up the metabolism process.
- Aim for at least 1 to 2 hours of aerobic exercises regularly. You can work out more as per the stamina to burn even more calories
- Jogging, biking, swimming and dancing are the best exercises that make you sweat and get your heart rate up
- The more muscle mass you have, more calories your body will burn. It increases metabolism process in the body
- Aim for at least two days of resistance and strength training
If you don't have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you give up weight loss diet and tricks sooner than later. So you need to reduce your appetite first and improve your metabolic health at the same time. Here are some more tips on how to lose weight for women. that will not only boost the metabolism but also improve your health. Women are more prone to diseases, so they need extra care to improve their health.
- Stick to green Tea: Green tea is known for its cancer fighting benefits. People who drink green tea 3 times a day can lose weight comparatively quickly
- Eat iron rich foods: If you don't take enough iron, your body can't get enough oxygen to the cells which may result in slowing down of metabolism. Choose foods rich in iron such as red meat, chicken, cereals and soy nuts
- Get your thyroid function checked regularly: Thyroid glands control your body's metabolism process. So if you are not losing weight, then it may be a sign of hypothyroidism
- Avoid alcohol: If you want to lose weight around the body, wash it with water, not with wine. Alcohol slows down the metabolism process and also depresses the nervous system
- Dairy foods: Low fat dairy products may help you lose weight by up to 70 per cent more amount than normal dairy items. Dairy foods are rich in calcium that tell your body to burn excess fat
- Take up a new sport activity: More you do an activity, the more your body will adapt it to burn extra calories. So if you normally walk, try cycling instead
- Do meditation and other yoga exercises: Stress can contribute to the abdominal fat. It may slow down the metabolism process and encourage fat storage around your stomach. Find an activity like yoga, music and meditation to reduce the stress levels
- Don't skip breakfast: Eating breakfast is one of the healthier tips to lose weight. As per studies, your metabolism slows as you sleep and the process to digest food revs it up again. Include a high-cereal breakfast to boost metabolism
- Eat more bananas: Bananas are full of potassium which regulates your body's water balance. Make sure you are eating one or two bananas daily
- Load up on citrus fruits: Vitamin C helps in boosting metabolism and burn fat effectively. Maintain your diet by increasing the intake of Vitamin C. Use lemon or lime to add flavor to the normal water.