Spending too much on hair care products but not getting the desired results as shown in TV ads? TV ads are designed to attract customers. But the reality is different. Instead of spending on such shampoos and conditioners, choose natural ways to get great hair. Follow these easy and natural hair care home remedies to give that lustre and shine and flaunt your hair like models do.
Natural hair care home remedies:
1. Cleanliness is important: Dandruff and itchy skin are the most common hair problems. Maintain good cleanliness to get rid of such issues.
2. Avoid hot water: Hot water can make hair dry and brittle as it strips natural oils from the scalp. Use water with the temperature a bit warmer than the body temperature or use cold water.
3. Don't wash hair frequently: Washing hair frequently may lead to hair damage, instead wash them 2 to 3 times in a week. This will help regain the natural shine.
4. Make your own conditioner: Mix egg and yogurt to make a natural conditioner. Apply this protein packed conditioner onto the scalp and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash it off to get silky, smooth and shiny hair. This is one of the hair care tips at home naturally that everyone could try to get best results.
5. Proper brushing technique: To prevent hair breakage, avoid comb with plastic bristles. Use hair brush but first, remove tangles from the ends and then take long stoke from top to end. This will help proper spreading of natural oils in the hair and thus prevent damage.
6. Say no to tight hairstyles: Avoid using tight bands and do not try hairstyles that are too tight to prevent breakage.
7. Stay away from hair styling treatments: Use of harsh chemicals will spoil natural oils of hair and lead to many problems. Avoid such chemicals based treatments and embrace the natural beauty of hair.
8. Trimming is necessary: Get the hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks to eliminate split ends and dry hair. Trimming also improves hair growth. Read further to know some more natural hair care tips at home.
9. Do not brush wet hair: Brushing wet hair leads to hair damage and breakage. Wet hair is three times weaker, so dry hair first and then comb. Detangle them with wide tooth comb.
10. Let your hair air dry: Don't use a blow dryer or hot rollers to dry hair, instead let hair dry by itself. Using artificial methods of frying may lead to dry and brittle hair.
11. Use protection before you jump in swimming pool: Pools can damage hair as swimming pool water contains chemicals like chlorine. Apply a small conditioner and wear a shower cap to protect the hair from harsh chemicals.
12. Good diet: Eating a healthy diet and drinking lots of water maintains good health. This is the most effective and natural hair care tips at home. What you eat inside the body will be reflected outside.
Home remedies for hair care:
These inexpensive and natural hair care tips at home will condition the damaged hair, leaving healthy and gorgeous hair.
13. Use Avocado: Take one ripe avocado and mash it with an egg. Then apply this to wet hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse repeatedly. Repeat this remedy weekly on damaged hair. Avocados are rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. This help restores lustre of hair.
14. Butter massage: Treat dry and brittle hair with a small amount of butter. Apply homemade butter to hair and cover it with a shower cap. Leave it for half an hour and then shampoo as usual. This will provide glossy shine to hair.
15. Conditioning with olive oil: Warm up 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil and rub it gently on hair. Cover tresses with a plastic bag or shower cap, and then wrap them in a towel. Let it stay for an hour, then shampoo and rinse completely. This is one of the best hair care tips natural remedies that you can try at home for deep conditioning.
16. Apple cider vinegar mask: Provide life back to your hair with this terrific natural hair care tip at home. Combine one teaspoon vinegar with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and 2 egg whites. Apply this mixture to hair and cover them with a shower cap for at least half an hour. Now rinse it completely with shampoo.
17. Treat hair with botanical oils: Olive, jojoba, coconut and almond oil are all wonderful treatments for damaged hair. Apply a small amount of any of the oils to hair and cover them completely with a shower cap and warm towel for 30 minutes. Then shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
18. Use aloe vera gel as a natural treatment: Aloevera can add a new life to hair. Just apply a small amount of aloe vera gel instead of applying conditioner to hair. Let it sit for 2 minutes and then rinse. If you do this treatment regularly after a shower, you will see beneficial effects in some time. This mask can also be used to give volume to hair. Apply aloe vera to the whole scalp and hair from roots to ends. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse. This is one of the natural hair care tips that will give more volume and shine to hair than ever if you use it regularly.
19. Use curd for beautiful hair: Mix two tablespoons of curl with one teaspoon of lemon juice and coconut oil. Apply it on hair and scalp. Apply it after shampoo and then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. This will add a natural shine, softness and silky feel to hair. This is one of the best natural hair care tips at home that have long been used by women for centuries.
These home remedies naturally treat hair from damage, breakage and other hair problems. Natural methods are good for the growth of hair also. Treat your hair with easy and hair care tips natural remedies that are easily available in your kitchen.
20. Onion Juice: This is one of the most effective and oldest remedies for hair problems. Onion contains Sulphur that boosts collagen production in hair tissues and thus helps in the re-growth of hair. To try this, squeeze juice from onion and apply on scalp for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash it with a mild shampoo.
21. Fenugreek Seeds: This herb is very effective for hair growth that contains proteins and nicotinic acid. Add a tbsp of fenugreek seeds to water and leave it overnight. Now grind it to form a smooth paste. Apply on hair and leave for 30 minutes. Wash it thoroughly with mild shampoo. This remedy will not only grow hair but also maintain natural colour of hair.
22. Indian Gooseberry (Amla): Amla is a magical fruit and a powerhouse of nutrients. It is rich in Vitamin C and improves hair growth. Mix 2 teaspoons of Amla juice with lemon juice and apply on hair. Let it dry and rinse it off with warm water.
Try these hair care tips at home and see the magic of these hair care tips natural remedies.